Saturday 30 July 2011

My Favorite Site!

There are several types of sites which are online services, commercial sites, institutional sites and media sites. My favorite sites is MEDIA SITES. Kenapa saya memilih media sites? It is because that I think the sites is more suit to me and the content is more to entertainment such as TONTON online.. 
Selain daripada social networking, my favorite website is OH BULAN.. It is an entertainment blog that were update all the latest information about movie and gossip dalam and luar negara.. Yeahh I think one of the reason why I like this blog because I love gossip.. hehe.. Honestly, I preferred entertainment news than a hard news or politics.. I dont really read about current issue except for the topics yg boleh menarik minat saya utk membaca..
I do read an online news but ya only for entertainment news.. I know that I'm such a bad person yg kdg2 tak tau ape2 yg terjadi disekeliling kita but What can I do? HAHA.. Hope that I will  change my attitude.. I want to be a journalist but if you ask me about current issue definitely I will blur.. hehe So maybe I lebih sesuai jadi Entertaintainment journalist kot.. hmm InsyaAllah.. 


OhBulan.com Webpage


murai.com is also one of my favorite website

No comments:

Post a Comment